Common Disability Questions
- How can I tell if I am disabled enough to apply for Social Security
- How do I apply for Social Security disability or SSI benefits?
- Do you have any advice about applying for disability benefits?
- What happens if I am denied benefits and I do not appeal within 60 days?
- How do I appeal?
- What are the two biggest mistakes people make when trying to get
- Should I have my doctor write a letter to the Social Security
Administration and should I gather medical records and send them to SSA?
- How much do lawyers usually charge?
Social Security regulations make it easier to be found disabled as you get older. It becomes easier for a few people at age 45 (those unable to read English), for more people at age 50, for most people at age 55, and even more people at age 60. If you